All employees shall have the same rights, opportunities and obligations irrespective of gender identity, ethnicity, religion or other belief, sexual orientation or disability. Allgon AB’s work on equality and diversity is intended to create a tolerant work environment in which discrimination, harassment and offensive behaviour do not take place.
In order to achieve this:
- The work environment within the company shall be free from victimisation, irrespective of gender identity, ethnicity, religion or other belief, sexual orientation, disability or interests. In cases where discrimination or harassment take place, the CEO or other designated member of the company shall take urgent action.
- An awareness of equality and diversity is integrated into all activities at the company. All those who are active within the company shall be informed about the rights and obligations in effect under current legislation.
- All employees within the company shall have the same rights and opportunities to pursue skills development irrespective of gender identity, ethnicity, religion or other belief, sexual orientation or disability.
- Equality is encouraged at all levels when recruiting personnel. When conducting recruitment, the company shall also strive for greater diversity.
- The same salary for the same work applies throughout the company.
- The company shall strive to be an attractive workplace where women and men can combine work and parenthood on an equal basis. Individual CEOs are responsible for ensuring their employees are aware of this policy.
This policy was adopted at a meeting of the Board of Directors of Allgon AB on 19 February 2019, and shall be applied by Allgon and its subsidiaries.